[cisco-voip] CCM 6.1 CCMAdmin timeout

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Fri Jun 5 15:47:31 EDT 2009

Fixed nowhere so far... I don't see any ETA on the defect yet.

If you are interested in helping us force this, you can open a TAC case
for the issue and ask the TAC engineer to attach your case to the defect
and then be kind and let the TAC engineer close the case once the attach
is done. Or, you can contact your account team and have them file a PERS
(enhancement request with business case) to help push this along.

Or you can do both...

-Chris