[cisco-voip] cisco callmanager 5.1 problem

Timothy Smith timotsmith at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 08:02:37 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have run into problems with our cisco call manager 5.1. It went of
mysteriously, and now all phones can not register and web interface
not accessible. I have  tried to reboot it several times, below are
some of the messages I see.

/lib/modules/misc/af_lap.o will taint the kernel. See
http://tux.org/lkml/#export-tainted for more information.

Also, after booting and stays idle for some time, it displays the
following messages.

/usr/local/cm/bin/soapservicecontrol.sh: line 27:
/var/log/active/cm/log/soapservicemanager.out: Permission denied

Any ideas? We are realy stuck and nothing has been working for more than 2 days.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,
Tim