[cisco-voip] Hide IP Phone Background Image selections?

samih zein samihzein at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 03:28:28 EDT 2009

Jeff,

I am trying to do it for the whole company scince along time ago in call
manager 5.1 but it didn't work with me. also i feel that Matt solution's is
correct but in deep it is just kind of lack in the call manager feature i
guess the developers at Cisco need to make the device pool in the call
manager more reachy than that and to make any kind of internal separation
for the end user features and to give the administrator the ability to make
any group at the same device pool to use a specific list.xml file so the
others can't see it and anything more, i hope to see something like that it
will be very nice.

Samih,,,