[cisco-voip] upgrade from CM 6.1 to 7.1?

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Jun 9 14:48:23 EDT 2009

The basic procedure is exactly the same as applying an ES except you
will want to have the software feature license ready to upload
afterwards.

-Ryan

On Jun 9, 2009, at 2:08 PM, Scott Voll wrote:

has anyone done an upgrade from CM 6.1 to 7.1?

is the process pretty easy (in comparison to 4.1 to 6.1).

Get your licensing and do an upgrade and reboot to the new partition?

I'm just starting to think forward to the next upgrade which is still
months out..... but it never hurts to ask if others have done it.

I think the harder part for me will be all the other applications.

TIA

Scott