[cisco-voip] eDirectory v8.8 LDAP Integration

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Jun 10 16:15:03 EDT 2009

So best approach would be to use the SDK to author a custom corporate
directory that allows searching this as an ldap source.  That depends on
very basic ldap functionality.

Performing an LDAP sync with CM pushes the bounds of standard ldap to
the point where tires fall off.  For LDAP sync its better to stay within
the supported list.

/Wes