[cisco-voip] UCCX sessionID as a Variable

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Thu Jun 11 10:11:45 EDT 2009

Is there an easy way to get your hands on the sessionID as a string variable
in a UCCX script? We are trying to write a custom database table for some
reporting specific to our script, but would also like to be able to include
the sessionID that's being written to the regular UCCX history tables to be
able to cross reference if necessary. I can't see to find a way to get to
it. I'm probably overlooking somehting really simple.

-Adam