[cisco-voip] IPCC Connect 2 PSTN Calls

Granger, Simon simon.granger at fmglobal.com
Fri Jun 12 09:09:52 EDT 2009

IPCC express version 4.5 are you able to receive a PSTN call via Call Manager and then route it back out to a different PSTN number.  Within the scripting functionality will place call be able to do this?

Following the recent Swine Pandemic our business wants to have an auto attendant that the end points are in the PSTN i.e. mobile numbers.  Though they want for example options in the auto attendant to circular hunt different mobile phones.  I.e. option 1 would hit a finance dept and there would be multiple agents who could receive the call.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

Also, does anyone have any good references for IPCC scripting?

Thanks

Simon

Registered No. 755780 England
Registered Office: FM Insurance Company Limited
1 Windsor Dials, Windsor,
Berkshire, UK, SL4 1RS
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
VAT No. G.B.: 792 4276 02