[cisco-voip] UCCX7: Application Manager in PARTIAL_SERVICE

rj.e at gmx.de rj.e at gmx.de
Sat Jun 13 11:34:39 EDT 2009

I've got the following problem with UCCX 7.0(1)SR01_Build210 :

Control Center shows Application Manager in PARTIAL_SERVICE since
yesterday afternoon (same on Master and Slave Server).

I was doing some configuration settings to prepare the go-live last night. At some time in the afternoon I experienced a problem with Cisco Desktop
Administartor (Web Appl.). While trying to change Workflowgroups for the agent I got the message that another user has openen the CDA and therefore I cannot change and have to wait 15 minutes. But there was no other CDA session open and also after 15 minutes I could not access for change. I restarted my PC, but did not help.

I finally saw under Control Center that the Application Manager is in PARTIAL_SERVICE. Since a few month we always had overall status IN_SERVICE.

I then did then
- Restart via Control Center (Master and Slave several times),
- restart the machines
- also shutdown slave machine, restart master machine and then start slave machine again

But the status of Application Manager is still in PARTIAL_SERVICE.

I experienced no problems so far in production (live since 9 am today), but I'm a bit worried that we don't have overall status IN_SERVICE.

What I see repeatedly in the logs is:
6076622: Jun 12 17:26:44.839 CEST %MIVR-ICD_CTI-7-UNK:ClientConnMgr: Processing msg on socket:Socket addr=10.178.205.76,port=1162,localport=42027] Msg is {length=8
type=CLOSE_REQ,invokeId=5,status=CTI_NO_ERROR

Another issue:
1706: Jun 12 17:31:27.110 CEST %MIVR-APP_MGR-1-SCRIPT_LOAD_ERROR:Failed to load script: Script=SCRIPT[ASstandard_20.aef],Exception=com.cisco.script.ScriptNotFoundException: user script 'C:\Progra~1\wfavvid\Scripts\user\\ASstandard_20.aef'

I did a rename from ASstandard_20.aef to ASstandard_RNA.aef a few days ago, but do not use this script anymore.

Also this Error appeared:
3457: Jun 12 18:08:39.090 CEST %MIVR-SS_ENT_SRV-3-SOCKET_ERROR:Exception encountered with listener socket: Module Name=Enterprise Data Subsystem,A specific description for a trace=IOException found on listener socket:
Socket[addr=/10.178.209.197,port=65432,localport=64423],A description for the nature of the exception=java.io.EOFException

Because of that I thought a restart could help. But obviously not.

Has anybody an idea/experience with that?

BR,
Reinhold

--
GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate und Telefonanschluss