[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 1.2 VMWARE

Damien Ball balld at gcs.k12.nc.us
Sun Jun 14 23:44:36 EDT 2009

Double check what version you are trying to install.  As far as I know, all versions of Unity Connection are based on a hardened linux platform.  There is no windows install.  Pretty much pop the CD into the server, install, and you get unity con.  I've installed unity 1 and 2 on vmware with no problems.  It should install as any other linux platform.  Cisco's linux distro is based on RHEL4 I think, so I would choose that as the template for the VM.