[cisco-voip] CUPS 7 download

Oddiraju, Kiran @ London SMC Kiran.Oddiraju at cbre.com
Tue Jun 16 12:47:49 EDT 2009

Just found the following information on Cisco's website...

Cisco(r) is pleased to announce that Cisco Unified Presence 6.0 is now
orderable. The Cisco Unified Presence software is now available for
download from the http://www.cisco.com software center. Media kits are
available to start shipping immediately.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/vcallcon/ps683
7/ps7284/prod_bulletin0900aecd8067ee1b.html

Cheers,
Kiran