[cisco-voip] hoot n holler service on cucm

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:54:39 EDT 2009

Nothing built into callmanager will replicate hoot-n-holler services.  I've
had good experiences using twisted pair WAVE for a full IP solution.  If you
have traditional hardware you can tie it into routers/voice gateways via an
appropriate interface (typically an E&M interface) and integrate them as
well.

-matt