[cisco-voip] SIP Trunk to Paetec ITSP

tednugent73 at gmail.com tednugent73 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 10:31:15 EDT 2009

Thanks for all that responded

Dustin if you could unicast me those configs that would be very helpful,
thank you

Jim TYVM I may be in touch, I've got the Paetec SE that we've worked with
in the past escalating this to the "integration team" so I'll see what he
comes back with, I agree that getting good Cisco support on this might a
challenge, I can hear TAC already "if you upgrade to CUCM7.x that will
resolve the problem"