[cisco-voip] Apply Changes

Mihajlo Mitev mihajlo.mitev at makstil.com.mk
Mon Jun 22 08:27:32 EDT 2009

Hi

I have problem with applying changes made in CUCM 6.1 to cisco IP
phones. Example: When I made new softkey template and I apply to
specific devices, I press Reset button and nothing happened (devices
wont reset). I reset phone manually (unplug and plug the cable) and the
device is registered  with CUCM but he still want to apply new softkey
template. I read that this could be problem with DB Replication (I don't
receive error in RTMT about this). Any idea what can be the problem. We
have two CUCM (primary and secondary) I made changes to the primary.

Thanks,

Mihajlo Mitev

IT Department

Makstil AD Skopje