[cisco-voip] XML APP

tmdvoip tmdvoip at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 09:30:16 EDT 2009

Guys:

Call Manager 6.1

I am trying to convince one of our maintenance facilities not to buy yet
another time keeping system. The maintenance location has existing Cisco
7960 phones paired with CM 6x.

I wanted to create/or buy an XML service/application where workers can login
using a PCN (Personnel Change Number).

I would like to capture the data (MS Access) and generate a simple report
with the hours worked by each worker.

The location only has 5 or 6 phones/workers and most likely only one phone
will be used to clock in. The data base work and Call Manager Configuration
will be done by me. However, I don't have an XML experience.

Does anyone know of an application like this? Does anyone know who could
create something like this? I know KRONOS has an application, but I don't
need a big expensive application like KRONOS.

Thanks,

Thomas Dooley

Forsyth County Government