[cisco-voip] UCCE 7.2.x RAID configurations

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 22 12:49:42 EDT 2009

After reading through the bill of materials for UCCE 7.2, I want to confirm my understanding.

The distributor AW with eight HDDs needs to be configured as such: Disks one and two -> RAID 1; disks three through eight -> RAID 10.

Progger A: All disks -> RAID 10.

The customer has all 7835-H2 clones with eight HDDs in all boxes.

Any hints or helpful comments would be most appreciated.

Usually a 7835-H2 would only use two disks from what it says but these folks want to keep a LOT of historical data apparently.