[cisco-voip] Call Manager Disk Utilization Levels Revised

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 09:35:49 EDT 2009

That's in the active partition and that's normal utilization for it. There
should only be binary, static files in the active partition. You should not
see much growth in this partition.

The larger and less utilized partition is the common partition. Logs are
written here, as well as all of your TFTP and MoH files.

I wouldn't worry about this too much as the logs write in a circular buffer.

If you load a lot of MoH or phone loads you could eventually run out of disk
space, but we don't see this happen much anymore.