[cisco-voip] Migration from 4.2 and 4.3 to 7.x

Syed Ahmed sahmed39 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:08:05 EDT 2009

Hi,

Does anyone know if I will need to upgrade my hardware for migrating from CUCM 4.2 or 4.3 to CUCM 7.x? Below is what I have in production.

Cisco MCS 7825-H3
Single Intel Dual-Core Xeon 3050 2.13-GHz processor with a 1066-MHz FSB
Two 160-GB SATA "cold-pluggable" disk drives
RAM 2 GB (two 1-GB dual in-line memory modules [DIMMs])

Cisco MCS 7825-H2
Intel dual-core, Pentium D, 2.8-GHz with an 800-MHz front side bus (FSB) and 4 MB of Layer 2 cache
Two 80-GB serial-advanced-technology-attachment (SATA) hard disk drives
RAM 2 GB (2 x 1 GB)

Thanks in advance,
Syed