[cisco-voip] CUDLE connection to database

MA, Chris CMA at AHBL.CA
Tue Jun 23 20:47:31 EDT 2009

I'm using CUDLE (V 2.0 Build 14) to recover several voicemail for one
user.

I am able to connect to the current database UnityMbxDb1 and
review/retrieve the users existing voicemail.  The voicemails in
question are from several months back.  I do have backups of the
database (UnityMbxDb1) but I am stumped on how to configure CUDLE to
connect to it.

Unity Connect is version 1.2 (1)

Thanks,
Chris
________________________________

Chris Ma
System Administrator
Alexander Holburn Beaudin & Lang LLP
Barristers & Solicitors
2700 - 700 W. Georgia St.
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1B8
Phone: 	 (604) 484-1700
Direct: 	 (604) 628-2745
Fax: 	 (604) 628-3245
	Email: cma at ahbl.ca <mailto:cma at ahbl.ca>
Firm Web Site: http://www.ahbl.ca <http://www.ahbl.ca/>

WARNING - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail message and any attachments thereto are intended solely for
the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and contains
information that is confidential and may be privileged and exempt from
disclosure. Any distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
sender immediately by return email and delete the message unread without
making any copies. Thank you.