[cisco-voip] Multicast MoH Delay

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Jun 24 10:05:05 EDT 2009

hmm,
the usual recommendation for multicast is sparse-dense which allows
the stream to be pruned when not in use.  that said, i've not heard
reports of delays with that setup.
you might try dense-sparse from the core and then sparse-dense at
floor switches. if this is a propagation delay that would remove most
of the moving pieces.

/wes