[cisco-voip] Multicast MoH Delay

c3voip c3voip at nc.rr.com
Wed Jun 24 10:57:21 EDT 2009

Dan,

Do you happen to have your MoH sources plugged into a 6500 with a Sup2 with
MSFC2?  Does the MSFC2 happen to be your RP?  Do you happen to have a CMM in
the same chassis?

We ran into this problem and TAC was not able to resolve it.  We moved our
MoH sources and RP to a 6500 with a Sup32 in it and it worked as designed.

-C