[cisco-voip] PRI Protocol NAT1, NAT2, custom?

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Wed Jun 24 15:16:42 EDT 2009

Greetings,

We're putting in a Verizon PRI at one of our offices.  They're asking
what Protocol we want, NAT1, NAT2, or custom.  I believe this has to do
with caller ID, and that "NAT" stands for National.  Any insight into
what I should choose?

On our existing gateways with PRIs, the dropdowns in Call Routing
Information where I could choose "National" we have chosen "Cisco Call
Manager."

Thanks
jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email including attachments is intended for the specific delivery to and use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and includes information which should be considered as private and confidential. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.