[cisco-voip] destination-pattern "T" question

Mehmet Turunc turunc.mehmet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 04:17:58 EDT 2009

Thanx for the reply Dew. I understand the general idea of your response. But
I couldn't understand some points.

When I open "debug dial-peer voice" debugging, and after that starting to
dial digits, digit by digit matching happens. So, does it mean "by default
digit by digit analysis happens"?

For enabling en-bloc signaling which command should i use? I couldn't find
more specific details.