[cisco-voip] VoicemailQueuing

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:57:39 EDT 2009

I am using the voicemail.aef and voicemailqueing.aef from this website.

http://www.uccx.net/media/g/scriptexamples-5x/default.aspx?PageIndex=2

I have everything working well but have a few questions and hope someone can
help me out. On the queuing aspect of the call when it gets presented to the
agent they will press 2 and dial the original caller number. How can I setup
up some type of logic so that if the remote party does not answer or the
agent gets a voicemail box of the caller that the agent can hang-up and have
the call wait a period of time and then get sent back to the queue to the
agents. I guess I am looking for some type of interaction with the CAD
software or even a DTMF entree to tell UCCX that the call was not handled
and needs to be called again at a different time.