[cisco-voip] Unity UM Off Box Exchange and AD

Cristobal Priego cristobalpriego at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:27:29 EDT 2009

Steven

as Jason said while you build the new box, follow the steps on the unity
installation guide and run the permission wizard on the server that you're
building, the only step that you need to skip on the installation is the
account creation.

i've done this 3 times and on the 6 unity servers that i've built i never
had any problems to run 2 unity servers with the same accounts. the only
thing that happened to me is when i was installing unity 5.0 when i had to
run the permission wizard on the new box, it failed, however if it does,
just run the permission wizard again and it will run successfully !

Cris