[cisco-voip] FW: Silence Upon ACD Calls

wazab sgsdev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 13:01:48 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have IP phones registered on CUCM 7.0.1. There is an ACD system installed
on another CCM cluster version 4.3.2. The current configuration is simply
some Routepoints associated to a TAPI user and some CTI ports also
associated with the same user to enable wave playback. The ACD system is
functioning perfectly and answers incoming on-net and off-net calls
successfully.

However, when any of the phones registered to CUCM 7 tries to call the ACD
system numbers via (DID) that is, the call is established for a brief period
in which nothing is played back to the caller and then the call disconnects
on its own. By the way both of the clusters are on the same LAN with no
intercluster trunks.

I hope someone can unfold this mystery for me.

Thanks