[cisco-voip] Call Routing (Loop)

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:59:46 EDT 2009

I don't think I follow all of scenario 2 but as for #1 we had the same thing
with our old PBX and our CM.  if the extension wasn't on either system you
would loop until all channels were in use or someone disconnected.  I think
the only fix would be to have a RP with all the extensions not in use
forwarded to an AA.  But every time you move an extension over you will need
to delete the RP extension.  If you were doing a trunk and not a channel
based circuit to the other PBX you have the ability to kill the system
because it will keep looping until the system can't take it any more.
Scott