[cisco-voip] Background Image on 6.1?

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Fri May 1 13:05:46 EDT 2009

All this radical thinking, restart the TFTP service, use the right
syntax.  Impressive for a Friday.

I tried both suggestions and I'm getting somewhere now.  I can see the
thumbnails in the phone, but when I try to activate the image as a
background I get "file not found".  This happens regardless of the " vs
'

I've double-checked my locations and the files both work fine using the
phone designer (the geostar is even the same file from the phone
designer).

Two steps forward 1 step back....any suggestions now?

:)