[cisco-voip] Local Route Groups without DID

Damien Ball balld at gcs.k12.nc.us
Mon May 4 09:00:37 EDT 2009

So I'm trying to use calling party transformation patterns to do the masking I need. I can't get the mask to apply though. I made sure Device Calling Party Transforms are allowed, and I've setup a calling party transform for 102X (my phone is 1023). The CSS I chose was System_LD (which is assigned to the phone and the Device Pool's Calling Party Transform CSS). Is there any step that i'm missing?