[cisco-voip] Cisco CUBE 1.3 on Cisco 2821 Router

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:01:32 EDT 2009

This is currently a limitation of the sip stack in IOS.  I think this
is something coming down the pipes, but it's not available as of now.

If your SIP providers can cooperate (yea, I know), you may be able to
set up the same login authentication for both and then this would
work.  Otherwise, this is a restriction.

-nick