[cisco-voip] IP phones continue to ring after hang up

Voice Noob voicenoob at gmail.com
Tue May 5 12:05:51 EDT 2009

Unity is doing release to switch. If I answer one of the ringing phones
while the PSTN caller is still on the call is connected. If I answer the IP
phone after the PSTN call is dropped the call will end. On the gateway the
voice port still shows up and connected even when the PSTN caller has
dropped.

I know Unity is suppose to be out of the picture on a release to switch but
I can duplicate it with Unity and without.