[cisco-voip] "The Call Cannot Completed as Dialed"

Tim Smith thsglobal at gmail.com
Tue May 5 22:26:23 EDT 2009

Have you tried DNA to check CCM thinks the call should actually be allowed?

 It's always a good first step if you get a message like that. It will give
you a good picture of what is supposed to be happening.

If you havent used it before, maybe it is not installed / activated.
You didnt mention your version. For 4.x you install on your pub from plugin
page. If 5.x and above you just need to ensure DNA is activated from
ccmservice page.

Cheers,

Tim