[cisco-voip] One Gateway using two Gatekeepers?

ROZA, Ariel Ariel.ROZA at LA.LOGICALIS.COM
Wed May 6 15:25:54 EDT 2009

Hi, People!

    A simple question: Is it possible to configure a gateway to use two
different gatekeepers (processiong different diaplans each?)
    As far as I know it is not possible as the dial-peer command
"session target ras" does not allow to specify a specific target.

    My customer want to try a Gatekeeper from a different provider,
without interfering with the current configuration.

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Regards,

Ariel