[cisco-voip] Special considerations for IAD or PRInetwork-emulation on Cisco hardware...

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Wed May 6 17:23:01 EDT 2009

All your questions are around layer1, a show controller or show
service-module would indicate if clocking or timing or other layer1
issues. You have to look at both sides. Your side may be clean but the
other side dirty.

Usually a TTC T-Berd with Y-Cable in the middle would help with
analysis. You can even listen in to troubleshoot.  You can rent T-Berd
for a month for less than $250 from Renfro Test Equipment (Google).

Other answers inline