[cisco-voip] [OSL | CCIE_Voice] v3 BluePrint questions...

Larry Hadrava lhadrava at ipexpert.com
Sat May 9 18:08:09 EDT 2009

I would expect for the key word to be "basic".
Phone registration is just that - a phone registered to UCM or UCME. I would
expect all of the phone configuration to be manipulated according to the lab
instructions

Basic application integration could mean simple integration between UCM and
UCCX or UCM to Unity connection - again the rest of the actual configuration
would be done as per the lab

Basic dial plan - I would expect that there may be some items configured,
but not a great deal. Certainly not to the point of anywhere near a complete
dial plan.

With all of that "basic pre-configuration" comes the troubleshooting. Just
because something is pre-configured does not mean it is totally correct.

All of the above is opinion and not based upon any special knowledge or
psychic capability:-)

Larry Hadrava
CCIE #12203 CCNP CCNA
Sr. Support Engineer – IPexpert, Inc.