[cisco-voip] SRST and standby SUB?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:29:41 EDT 2009

I'm banging my head on a wall.  What am I missing?
have a remote site over IPSEC VPN connection back to central CM cluster.

all has been working fine. but today I find that the three phones (all) are
in SRST mode.  the VGW is still registered to the cluster. but from the web
interface of the phones shows reg'd with SRST and standby with SUB.  How
does that work?

I don't really understand the logs on the 7942.

I can ping from the sub and pub to the phones.  any ideas?

I can attach logs from the phone is that helps.

Thanks

Scott