[cisco-voip] SRST and standby SUB?

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:21:11 EDT 2009

interesting.  I must have missed this new addition to 7.2(1).   So, this
means that with Geometric TCP enabled the phones don't really use the SCCP
keepalive timers configured in the CCMADMIN service parameters section?
They basically come up with a baseline TCP RTT and failover after that
interval passes three times without any response?