[cisco-voip] Duplicate Extensions' MailBox

Michael Back Michael.Back at nisd.net
Tue May 12 08:23:11 EDT 2009

We accomplish this with site codes.  The site code plus the four digit
extension makes a seven digit unity extension.  You can then create a
voice mail profile that adds the code to the extension, 123XXXX.  I
don't know if there is a simpler way to accomplish this, but we reuse
extensions a lot, so this seems to work well for us.

MB

>>> gin Murray <kinusca at gmail.com> 5/12/2009 2:02 AM >>>
Hi

We have got two extensions with the same No in different parttitons,
how do
I create the voice mail box for these estension.

For example:

Lets say i have extension 1212 in Parttion A and extension 1212 in
Partition
B, in CCM 4.2(3)Sr4b , the extension 1212 in partiton A already has a
mailbox, how do I create a Mailbox for extension 1212 in partition B.

I am using Unity 4.0

Thanks for your help in advance.

Gin