[cisco-voip] ATA 186 for Elevator - Voltage

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Tue May 12 11:29:20 EDT 2009

We are being told that an ATA 186 will not supply enough voltage for an Otis
Elevator Phone Control Board. Anyone have any experience with using an ATA
for this purpose. The Elevator tech is asking for 53vdc to program the
control board (they call and have the program signal sent back over the
line). We have moved the ATA within 10' of the controller board (eliminate
line driver issues). I have tried modifying FXSOutputLevel but this is only
modifies the Gain? Any other options for boasting the line voltage for an
ATA?

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick