[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Question - Unifed Messaging with Exchange 2000

Micah Bennett mbennett at als-xtn.com
Wed May 13 12:17:55 EDT 2009

Right now our Unity 4.21 box is configured with unified messaging and
linked to our separate Exchange 2000 server for the email storage
location and link to email.

Is it possible for the single Unity box to also run its own exchange
server at the same time for non-unified messaging users to be assigned
there?

Unified messaging users would have their account on our email exchange
server, while non-unified messaging users would have their account
directly on the Unity box.

Micah Bennett
Telecommunications Admin
Active Outdoors