[cisco-voip] Phones on VGE cannot dial Out

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Wed May 13 18:49:32 EDT 2009

<soapbox>

What I'll never understand is why people don't just ignore emails like Gin's
or respond in the manner that Leo did.  I'm sure no one on this list is an
expert at every situation they encounter and knows exactly what questions to
ask or information to provide.  At least I'm not anyway.  If there's not
enough infomation, please ask for more, or please let it pass.

Granted, this is in IPT list for IPT related issues for IPT users, but come
on it's not a list for ridiculing or belittling people.  At least it wasn't
when I started following it.
</soapbox>