[cisco-voip] LDAP & CUCM Integration

svr.file at gmail.com svr.file at gmail.com
Thu May 14 11:39:18 EDT 2009

I'm having some issues getting a Windows 2000 Server, SP4, LDAP server to
integrate with CUCM7.

I have created a dedicated user account in AD for the integration, enabled
LDAP System server type MS AD with the User ID sAMAccountName. I have
configure LDAP Directory with the user account that I created in AD and the
LDAP User Search Base with the following format: OU=<the OU that the end
user accounts are in>,DC=testlab,DC=local.

The problem is that no users are imported when I run the perform the full
sycn?

Can anyone help with this problem.

Thanks.