[cisco-voip] Caller ID on 2811

Go0se me at go0se.com
Fri May 15 16:10:16 EDT 2009

This kills me... "technically" Caller ID is now supported on FXO in MGCP,
however per the release notes it "is not supported in Cisco Unified
Communications Manager Release 7.0 or earlier"... so basically the card
supports it but there isn't a voice application that does. (This is called
"Putting the cart before the horse")

See notes here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_4t/release/notes/124TNEWF.html#wp2039
194