[cisco-voip] CCM 5 - File System Check Error

Ramiz Sardar ramizchaudhary at gmail.com
Sun May 17 14:20:37 EDT 2009

Dear All,

I've CCM 5.1 pub and sub. Publisher got some issue as i encounter an error
message like "File system Check Failed" and then it gives prompt for
username and password. I tried all user/pass but no success. Please tell me
can i somehow repair it using recovery disk. If yes then please briefly
guide me how. If not then i have option of rebuilding publisher but
unfortunatily i dont have latest backup. My subscriber is up and running so
can i somehow take backup of subscriber so that i rebuild new pub and then
restore all configuration. I know that actually database is on Pub and also
i cant use BARS or BAT on subscriber but if someone know any trick for that.

Expecting positive response

Regards