[cisco-voip] Developer - SQL help - Call forwaring

Tor-Ivar Kristoffersen tik at lufttransport.no
Mon May 18 03:12:21 EDT 2009

Hi

We have a developer here. And we would like for him to integrate a call forwarding function in another web site.

The reason for it is we have lots of numbers that are forwarded to the person on after hours duty. And we have synced our AD with the call manager so users can login to the call manager to change these settings. But we would  like to be able to do this easier from another web site where users have to log inn anyways to do other tasks.
So the question is.

Where can we find out how to connect via SQL to the call manager (is that the preferred way ? ) ?
And where can we find some sort of definition of the sql tables so we know what to change  ?
Also all other tips and tricks are welcome :)

We are running CUCM 6.3

Best regards
Tor-Ivar Kristoffersen
Lufttransport AS