[cisco-voip] Incoming H323 Calls Fail to Connect

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon May 18 09:30:04 EDT 2009

I think you are right on with packet captures.  Are you seeing any
H225 traffic from CUCM to the gateway at all?  Typically in order for
the caller to even hear ringback you need to get a Call Proceeding
and Alerting message from CUCM to the gateway.  If you are seeing
those but no Connect then that's very odd and you may need to look at
CCM traces as well as the packet capture.

-Ryan