[cisco-voip] Developer - SQL help - Call forwaring

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Mon May 18 09:33:25 EDT 2009

The CUCM data dictionary is the description of every table and column
in the database.  The one for CUCM 6.1 is linked below.
www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/datadict/6_1_1/dd_611.pdf

As Lelio stated the only access you get to the db is via the AXL
API.  Start at developer.cisco.com and go nuts.

-Ryan