[cisco-voip] Fax Machines having a very delayed response

Paul asobihoudai at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 20:31:35 EDT 2009

They don't call it MGCraP for nothing.

In all seriousness however, I think you really need to
1) be more specific and give more details
2) try harder at your troubleshooting and give more details
3) change to Skinny and give more details.

Have you done any debug on the router? Are the endpoints registered properly? Are you sure you setup the dial peers on the VG224 correctly? Do you know what do to with my overcooked hotdog?

I'd first look into registration issues, then look at MGCP debug.