[cisco-voip] OT: Is there a Nortel equivalent to this list?

Erik Goppel egoppel at gmail.com
Tue May 19 02:21:02 EDT 2009

Dale,
sorry no list for Nottel .... ehm nortel.
however, if you could share us you questions, maybe we can help.
a lot of people working for system integrators (like myself) are on this
list, and could point you in the right direction (cisco :-) )
I work for an integrator that also does Nortel, and i could ask my
colleauges about your questions.

Grtz,

erik