[cisco-voip] cdr for incoming calls over sip trunk !!!

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Tue May 19 08:01:25 EDT 2009

Sinisa,

These calls should generate a CDR record. You can search for them based on
the calling and called numbers in the CDR reports, or CDR Search.

If you find that you're missing these records you may want to check your CDR
config and make sure all nodes have CDR Enabled set to true, and that your
CDR Loader is loading records for other calls too.