[cisco-voip] Update Specific Line Fields in CUCM 6.1(2) using BAT

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:29:56 EDT 2009

Fix your licensing problems first. If the License Unit Report web page is
reporting negative license units you won't be able to add any phones. The
problem is most likely that the licenses are not loaded, that the licenses
loaded are incorrect, or that there is a bug in CallManager (in order of the
probability I typically see)

If you go to the License File Upload page you should see at least three
licenses

Phone Unit - The DLUs for devices
Node - One unit needed for each CCM server in the cluster
Software Feature - needed for CCM service to start

The files will have a long random looking name, and have XML data inside of
them tell you how many units, and of what type those units are. You can just
look at them with a naked eye to verify that you have enough node, phone
unit licenses, and a single software feature license.